Coffee Professional & Beverage Innovator
Coffee Professional - Beverage Innovations-Product Development-Coffee,Roasting and Cupping ,Training-Cafe Operations.
Over Eighteen Years of Experience in Food Service Industry.
Certified Q Grader - Coffee Quality Institute and SCAA.
Certified Coffee Roasting and Coffee Cupping - The School Of Coffee, Vermont.
Won the INDIA BARISTA CHAMPIONSHIP ( IBC) 2008 and 2009.
Represented India in the WORLD BARISTA CHAMPIONSHIP (WBC) at Copenhagen Denmark- 2008 and Atlanta, Georgia USA 2009.
Expertise in Beverage Development, Training and Quality coffee equipment and brewing techniques, Coffee Evangelism.
Part of The Core Team Of Dunkin Donuts India.
• Won The PLATINUM Award in The India Barista Championship (IBC 2008)
• Awarded Best Espresso And Best Cappuccino in The India Barista Championship ( IBC 2009)
• Represented India in the World Barista Championship 2009 Atlanta Georgia USA
• Won the PLATINUM Award in The India Barista Championship (IBC 2008)
• Represented India in the World Barista Championship 2008 Copenhagen Denmark
• Won the GOLD Award in The India Barista Championship (IBC 2006)
• Part of the Core Team For The FIRST INTERNATIONAL CAFÉ COFFEE DAY Dubai
• Won the BRONZE Award In The All India Coffee Making Championship (Ibc 2004)
NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT - BEVERAGES
• Beverages innovation
• Ingredient sourcing
• Pre-launch readiness and post launch analysis
• Bean to cup - Quality Analysis Quality Control and Quality Assurance
• Content and Concept for Training Material
• Theoretical and Practical Training
• Advanced Coffee Training
• Beverage Innovation
• Concept building
• Coffee Evangelism
• Coffee Training
• Develop Content and Modules for Training of Food and Beverages.
• Coordinate and Conduct TTT’s
• Development of SOP and Guidelines for f&b, Equipment, etc.
• Constant Quality check at stores to check for sop implementation and adherence of SOP
• Setting up Training centres across india and equip the trainers.
• Creating modules for food and beverage training for various levels in the organization.
• Handling multiple cafes.
• Sales- responsible for achieving and reviewing of sales targets set by the operations department.
• Drive the team towards achieving set goals to optimize profitability
• Constant check and monitor the day to day activates of the café.
• Managing vendors, suppliers, facility mangers, other business partners who directly impact the functioning of the cafes
• Drive a culture to deliver the best product and great customer service and experience.